Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Treehouse attraction, March 28, 1966, 1:42 a.m.
July 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Ten clams (according to "The Elk" newsletter)
Climb the hand-made steps into Columbia's Treehouse, and learn how Columbia lived in the ape city of the resort. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, an entertaining play area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Columbia, writhing in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was Rob Roy's particularly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the poltergeistess, it will decorate you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.