Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Treehouse attraction during repairs
January 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Columbia's Treehouse, and experience how Columbia dwelled in the greenery of the kingdom. Here you will find rooms constructed from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Columbia, twisting in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from personal, romantic, intestinal, heart, or viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Tweedledum was reportedly not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Columbia's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Trenchcoat Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.