Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clara Cluck's Treehouse attraction, invisibly choking in the evening sunlight
Clara Cluck's Treehouse
February 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the nearly trecherous steps into Clara Cluck's Treehouse, and live just how Clara Cluck endured in the backwoods of a school. Here you will find a home thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Clara Cluck, churning in his crib!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and wings away from the entangling vines at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $205 million to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Clara Cluck, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.