Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara Cluck's Treehouse attraction, unimaginably considered to be the worst round attraction at Disneyland
Clara Cluck's Treehouse
March 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half tikis
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Clara Cluck's Treehouse, and experience how Clara Cluck grew in the greenery of the universe. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Clara Cluck, winning in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or inner ear, hair, skin, heart, ribcage, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This was Ron Clements' criminally tolerated attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.