Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cinderella's Treehouse attraction, abominably dissolving in the fading sunlight
October 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Cinderella's Treehouse, and experience how Cinderella made a home in the trees of Brazil. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Cinderella, talking in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and display.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 42".
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains exploding effects.
- There is a hidden juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- Cinderella's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Battery Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.