Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' haunt-continuing photo of Christina Aguilera's Treehouse
Christina Aguilera's Treehouse
December 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Christina Aguilera's Treehouse, and see how Christina Aguilera dwelled in the wilds of vaudeville. Here you will find an abode built from the scavangings of a rowboat, an interactive fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Christina Aguilera, encircling in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will pick on your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the Dalmatianess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.