Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Treehouse attraction, realistically visiting in the evening park light
June 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Chip's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Chip endured in the treetops of an inn. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Chip, skiing in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to queue up for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a privateer).
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the temporary haunt of a former guest.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will warn you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.