Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly trecherous steps into Chip's Treehouse, and learn how Chip endured in the vine-covered spaces of a village. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Chip, stealing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to call this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from leg, lung, tongue, chest, bowel, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.