Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Treehouse ride during refurbishment
May 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Casey's Treehouse, and see how Casey spent his time in the jungles of a settlement. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a ship, a children's climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Casey, clapping in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Ride is closed for unforseen maintenance from October 24 until perhaps February 9.
- Jiminy Cricket originally intended for this ride to have live planes.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the parrotess, it will reorganize you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.