Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a theater
January 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously vertical-ish steps into Casey's Treehouse, and experience how Casey lived in the treetops of Italy. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Casey, Googling in his crib!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of foul-smelling prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Luigi's pearl.
- Casey's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Dalmatian Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.