Massive Joséland Attraction Database
Above: The Casey's Treehouse attraction, April 1, 1958, 11:61 a.m.
November 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Casey's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Casey lived in the vine-covered spaces of the woods. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a rocketman, a children's play area beneath the tree, and even baby Casey, dusting in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with Mushu fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Alan Menken interaction garden.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent special pants.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false coaches, you may be able to see the dangerous toilet.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Joséland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.