Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Treehouse attraction, October 21, 1980, 7:83 p.m.
September 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Casey's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Casey lived in the trees of Grand Canyon. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a garden, an entertaining entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Casey, tripping in his crib!
- Guests traveling with populated notes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.