Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's scenery-warning photo of Captain Hook's Treehouse
Captain Hook's Treehouse
January 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impassible steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Captain Hook monkied about in the ape city of Monte Carlo. Here you will find areas built from the debris of a ship, a children's climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, joking in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.