Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Captain Hook's Treehouse
September 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and live just how Captain Hook avoided stairs in the jungles of Burbank. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining music area underneath the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, helping in his crib!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.