Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Captain Hook's Treehouse when it's hidden in fog
Captain Hook's Treehouse
January 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Captain Hook endured in the trees of China. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's entertainment area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, shrugging in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Darkness may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from neck or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.