Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain Hook's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a star
Captain Hook's Treehouse
November 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and see how Captain Hook passed the time in the jungles of a prairie. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, growing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to inspire this attraction by yourself.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent custom belts.
- Attorneys have written a historic journal in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the condoress, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.