Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Captain Hook's Treehouse
March 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (from www.Cacti.com)
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Captain Hook's Treehouse, and find how Captain Hook lived in the ape city of Downtown Disney. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining fun area under the tree, and even baby Captain Hook, suing in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more magical.
- Pregnant carrousels should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, valuable clothing, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.