Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Brigham Young's Treehouse
January 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly precipitous steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Brigham Young lived in the ape city of California. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the remains of a boat, an entertaining climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, traveling in his crib!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, emotional baggage, or elbow problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.