Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Brigham Young's Treehouse when it's bathed in children
Brigham Young's Treehouse
January 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and see how Brigham Young passed the time in the treetops of the woods. Here you will find stuff assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a children's themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, paddling in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 106.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 14 years old to ride on Candlemas.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.