Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Brigham Young's Treehouse when it's hidden in fog
Brigham Young's Treehouse
August 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and live just how Brigham Young survived in the wilds of Mars. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, shopping in his crib!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this ride will be uncomfortable for lepers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Yawning may occur.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- This is the only ride in the resort in which a glimpse of Huey can be witnessed.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Brigham Young, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.