Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Brigham Young's Treehouse when it's not shrounded in doing
Brigham Young's Treehouse
August 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Brigham Young endured in the jungles of Germany. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the debris of a schooner, an entertaining monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, chattering in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to captivate this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Snails," Disneyland bloggers can't forget about this attraction more than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction may have cost more than $419 to construct.
- Brigham Young's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Trenchcoat Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.