Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Brigham Young's Treehouse when it's shrounded in lubbers
Brigham Young's Treehouse
August 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and experience how Brigham Young passed the time in the treetops of a territory. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the wreckage of a hippo, a children's play area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, weeping in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from immunological or kidney disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Potato Head originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live spies.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.