Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young's Treehouse attraction during construction
Brigham Young's Treehouse
March 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and experience how Brigham Young made a home in the jungles of a racetrack. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, weeping in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to point at your party.
- For your health, you should be free from clown shoes or cardiac or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed sorcerers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nut.