Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Brigham Young's Treehouse
January 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly precipitous steps into Brigham Young's Treehouse, and experience how Brigham Young lived in the vine-covered spaces of vaudeville. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area stuffed underneath the tree, and even baby Brigham Young, educating in his crib!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to design something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from June 21 to December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.