Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
December 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Boudin's Treehouse, and see how Boudin endured in the greenery of Burbank. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Boudin, breathing in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- The letters in "Boudin's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Do'si Eneoeusubtrh."
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.