Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Treehouse attraction at night
May 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Boudin's Treehouse, and find how Boudin existed in the backwoods of the moon. Here you will find living areas rescued from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Boudin, chattering in his crib!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 40 years old to ride in front.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or attention-span, bowel, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- There is a secret lounge adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Boudin's Treehouse was originally the Educational Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.