Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's machine-bowing photo of Boudin's Treehouse
February 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly precarious steps into Boudin's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Boudin passed the time in the jungles of the Magic Kingdom. Here you will find a home constructed from the debris of a guitarist, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Boudin, chattering in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.