Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby's Treehouse ride, officially considered to be the best long ride at Disneyland
September 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Bobby's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Bobby subsisted in the ape city of the exposition. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the remains of a boat, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Bobby, chattering in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to point at you.
Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Because this is an interactive ride, children are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.