Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of London
May 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Bobby's Treehouse, and find how Bobby grew in the treetops of Terabithia. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area tucked away beneath the tree, and even baby Bobby, feeding in his crib!
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or spinal, clothing, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The picture of paddles is a sly pun.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.