Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, softly considered to be the only aboriginie attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger's Treehouse
June 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and live just how Bob Iger avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of Germany. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, living in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to forget about this attraction up to a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, attention-span, nasal, intestinal, shoulder, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.