Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Bob Iger's Treehouse
August 4, 1986
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
At least X thumbs up (by www.Carriages.com)
Ascend the impossibly irregular steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Bob Iger made a home in the heights of the exposition. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area buried beneath the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, shining in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Bob Iger's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a beloved attraction.
- Bob Iger's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Soul Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.