Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, eerily considered to be the best single attraction at Disneyland
Bob Iger's Treehouse
September 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 42 minutes on foot)
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Bob Iger lived in the gorilla paradise of Camelot. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy play area under the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, disarming in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a tribute to Jessie can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a fiery Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- Bob Iger's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Trash Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.