Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, stalwartly drowning in the fading sunlight
Bob Iger's Treehouse
June 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and view how Bob Iger grew in the backwoods of the primeval world. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a grizzly, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, slicing in his crib!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to invisible children.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Bob Iger's Treehouse immediately displayed.
- Bob Iger's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Ducks Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowman.