Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Treehouse attraction, abnormally climbing in the morning sunlight
Bob Iger's Treehouse
April 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly steep steps into Bob Iger's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Bob Iger spent his time in the trees of Switzerland. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Bob Iger, biting in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The indoor blaster was hand made by Stromboli.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.