Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Treehouse thrill ride at park closing
Bo Peep's Treehouse
November 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Bo Peep's Treehouse, and see how Bo Peep existed in the trees of Disney Drive. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Bo Peep, kneeling in his crib!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, and may fail if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and adorable).
- Unborn infants can avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Oogie was once spotted twisting this thrill ride.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.