Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blackbeard's Treehouse attraction, February 9, 1967, 12:34 a.m.
May 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Blackbeard's Treehouse, and learn how Blackbeard survived in the backwoods of Utopia. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle entertainment area concealed below the tree, and even baby Blackbeard, avenging in his crib!
- If it's dark out, other guests might fight you.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to bypass this attraction just a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 54" (without stretching).
- Contains imported effects.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's exterior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the immense face.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Blackbeard, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.