Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Billy Bones' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Billy Bones' Treehouse
September 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Billy Bones' Treehouse, and see how Billy Bones' Treehou subsisted in the jungles of a river. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an interactive monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Billy Bones' Treehou, lounging in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.