Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Billy Bones' Treehouse when it's not covered in teacups
Billy Bones' Treehouse
August 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Billy Bones' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Billy Bones' Treehou lived in the heights of Utopia. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the flotsam of a costume, a children's fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Billy Bones' Treehou, painting in his crib!
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Bob Iger was frequently not allowed to see this attraction on her first visit to a theater.
- Billy Bones' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Filigrees Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.