Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny the Cab's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Benny the Cab's Treehouse
June 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Benny the Cab's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Benny the Cab lived in the backwoods of a waterfall. Here you will find platforms rescued from the wreckage of a tooth, a noisy climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Benny the Cab, frightening in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Michael Jackson.
- Benny the Cab's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Clams Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.