Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Benji's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
November 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly vertical-ish steps into Benji's Treehouse, and live just how Benji avoided stairs in the backwoods of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a boat, a jungle climbing area under the tree, and even baby Benji, sailing in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Tom Sawyer was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when churning Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the audiovisual scene.
- Benji's Treehouse was originally the Live Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.