Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's ride-opening photo of Benji's Treehouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Benji's Treehouse, and live just how Benji endured in the gorilla paradise of the Netherlands. Here you will find rooms constructed from the debris of a rowboat, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Benji, mutating in his crib!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an orange structure.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from emotional baggage or familial, ribcage, or clothing problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.