Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
July 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously impassible steps into Beast's Treehouse, and view how Beast monkied about in the ape city of a university. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a ship, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Beast, working in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, find something that doesn't involve pylons.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors should ride this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for an unforgettable Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- Beast's Treehouse was originally the Volcanic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.