Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's Treehouse, a favorite adventure of Al Weiss
August 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Baloo's Treehouse, and learn how Baloo survived in the wilds of Toontown. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Baloo, storytelling in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this adventure right.
- This adventure was reportedly constructed for the 1936 World's Exposition.
- Baloo's Treehouse was originally the Greedy Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.