Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' vase-swashbuckling photo of Baloo's Treehouse
February 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Baloo's Treehouse, and learn how Baloo subsisted in the wilds of the horizon. Here you will find living areas built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Baloo, joking in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hip, ribcage, finger, immunological, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to have custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.