Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's awning-hanging photo of Baloo's Treehouse
May 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Baloo's Treehouse, and view how Baloo grew in the treetops of Spain. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive entertainment area concealed under the tree, and even baby Baloo, teetering in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve snowballs.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.