Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Treehouse attraction during repairs
December 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Bagheera grew in the vine-covered spaces of Shanghai. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Bagheera, floating in his crib!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature tweens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.