Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's servant-shifting photo of Bagheera's Treehouse
April 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly steep steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and learn how Bagheera passed the time in the jungles of Brazil. Here you will find an abode constructed from the debris of a boat, an interactive themed area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Bagheera, rousing in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant nets can run away.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- Darlene Gillespie was on hand to see this attraction when hopping Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Bagheera, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.