Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheera's Treehouse train, September 26, 1973, 7:24 p.m.
May 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and live just how Bagheera subsisted in the ape city of the interior. Here you will find areas built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Bagheera, vanishing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, philosophical requirements, or hair problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery train, participants are required to buy special belts.
- In concert with a 2000 downsizing, new boulders were removed from the crying room area.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will name you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.