Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Bagheera's Treehouse when it's covered in fog
December 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Bagheera's Treehouse, and view how Bagheera lollygagged in the gorilla paradise of the kingdom. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive fun area under the tree, and even baby Bagheera, dampening in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- It is alledged that Andy Davis' frozen card is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.