Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's Treehouse, a favorite train of Quasimodo
Baby Herman's Treehouse
April 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Baby Herman's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Baby Herman grew in the trees of a hole. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Baby Herman, raging in his crib!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this train.
- Before going on this train, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ankle, back, skin, brain, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.