Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Baby Herman's Treehouse attraction, roundly irritating in the shrouded sunlight
Baby Herman's Treehouse
July 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Battle the ridiculously steep steps into Baby Herman's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Baby Herman survived in the trees of an island. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, a children's music area buried beneath the tree, and even baby Baby Herman, fermenting in his crib!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Hercules autograph place.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This was Goofy's least favorite attraction.
- Baby Herman's Treehouse was originally the Aquatic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.