Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Baby Herman's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Baby Herman's Treehouse
July 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Baby Herman's Treehouse, and learn how Baby Herman dwelled in the treetops of the old west. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a boat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Baby Herman, raging in his crib!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.