Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Treehouse attraction at park closing
Baby Herman's Treehouse
August 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Baby Herman's Treehouse, and find how Baby Herman survived in the vine-covered spaces of a territory. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a cargo ship, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Baby Herman, twirling in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant fireplaces should not ride.
- The letters in "Baby Herman's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "U'nebeyash Brao Remetsh."
- Baby Herman's Treehouse was originally the Crafty Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.