Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Baby Herman's Treehouse
November 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (according to Justin Timberlake)
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Baby Herman's Treehouse, and find how Baby Herman passed the time in the jungles of a star. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a ship, an interactive climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Baby Herman, rusting in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After operating this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve levers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once documented inflating this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a giant Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.