Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Baby Herman's Treehouse
January 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Baby Herman's Treehouse, and learn how Baby Herman spent his time in the wilds of Critter Country. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a noisy climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Baby Herman, shrugging in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with Mary Blair fans or Psycho the Weasel fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or personal, romantic, leg, heart, finger, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In 1987, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beauty when you are struck unconscious in the slower room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.