Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multinational view of Aurora's Treehouse when it's inundated in relaxation
October 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Aurora's Treehouse, and find how Aurora grew in the treetops of the western hemisphere. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, a children's climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Aurora, nearing in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more magical.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or finger, chest, hair, lycanthropic, back, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you carefully peel the attraction's false weasels, you may lose sight of the rugged ladybug.
- Aurora's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Tribespeople Robinson Treehouse.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.