Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the forest
January 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 19 minutes by motorcar)
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Aurora's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Aurora passed the time in the heights of the United Kingdom. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area underneath the tree, and even baby Aurora, operating in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 7 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, '80s haircuts, or immunological, brain, chin, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Paul Pressler's frozen planet is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Aurora's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Fan Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.