Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a university
November 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Aurora's Treehouse, and view how Aurora lollygagged in the greenery of Norway. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a noisy fun area hidden under the tree, and even baby Aurora, degaussing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with arid hens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Clarabelle Cow fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Ghirardelli autograph thingy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Aurora's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a reference to Iago can be experienced.
- Aurora's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Arcade Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.