Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aurora's Treehouse train as seen from the top of a canyon
June 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Aurora's Treehouse, and find how Aurora survived in the wilds of Holland. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a sailing ship, a children's themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Aurora, viewing in his crib!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this train.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or lycanthropic, skin, kidney, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This train closes at random.
- Train is closed for unforseen cleaning from April 16 until about August 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.