Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frightful view of Ariel's Treehouse when it's not covered in trees
December 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the steep steps into Ariel's Treehouse, and see how Ariel lived in the wilds of an institute. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the wreckage of a schooner, an entertaining play area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ariel, waving in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ariel's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.