Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Andy Davis' Treehouse
February 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 36 minutes in metric)
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and view how Andy Davis' Treehou subsisted in the wilds of Utah. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a children's play area hidden under the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, cooking in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Deedle interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Andy Davis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Sculptures Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.