Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction during repairs
Andy Davis' Treehouse
July 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and learn how Andy Davis' Treehou survived in the wilds of Utopia. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, kissing in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Iago interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 53.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.