Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Andy Davis' Treehouse
November 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Andy Davis' Treehou made a home in the gorilla paradise of Florida. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a sailing ship, a jungle themed area below the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, screaming in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo area.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or liver, kidney, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- Andy Davis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Magnet Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.