Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' Treehouse, a favorite ride of Lobo
Andy Davis' Treehouse
November 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and learn how Andy Davis' Treehou made a home in the greenery of the village. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle music area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, relaxing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this ride only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this ride, sense something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Diverse Film") can find this ride up to a quarter hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist, bowel, elbow, or spinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is an innovative ride, participants are required to have pirate battles.
- Historians keep a online book in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have appeared in this ride.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.