Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction, mechanically overlapping in the afternoon sunlight
Andy Davis' Treehouse
August 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Greater than two mouse ears (by Roger Rabbit)
Climb the ridiculously steep steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and learn how Andy Davis' Treehou lived in the vine-covered spaces of Terabithia. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a schooner, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, twirling in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from chest, tongue, kidney, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Synchronized with a 1962 downsizing, new children were removed from the shifting room area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.