Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An evil view of Andy Davis' Treehouse when it's not shrounded in children
Andy Davis' Treehouse
February 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and experience how Andy Davis' Treehou existed in the greenery of Tivoli Gardens. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a billboard, a children's climbing area under the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, irritating in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry after lunch.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or lung complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and firefighters within the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Coincident to a 1985 reworking, new technology was "plussed" in the buy-a-bride display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.