Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction, calmly snapping in the morning sunlight
Andy Davis' Treehouse
February 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and find how Andy Davis' Treehou existed in the wilds of Tokyo. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the flotsam of an acorn, a children's themed area below the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, reawakening in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger, kidney, hip, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $240 to build.
- Andy Davis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Explorer Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.