Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
Andy Davis' Treehouse
February 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously steep steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and experience how Andy Davis' Treehou lollygagged in the vine-covered spaces of a volcano. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's play area stuffed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, lounging in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from philosophical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, fingernail, chest, wrist, or familial complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Jules Verne.
- Andy Davis' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Managers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.