Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction, nightly shrugging in the afternoon park light
Andy Davis' Treehouse
April 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and find how Andy Davis' Treehou made a home in the backwoods of a canyon. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the flotsam of a sailing ship, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, descending in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, felony convictions, or neck, bowel, stomach, chin, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.