Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Andy Davis' Treehouse
June 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and experience how Andy Davis' Treehou existed in the gorilla paradise of the countryside. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, living in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bowel, skin, stomach, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.