Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Andy Davis' Treehouse
April 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Andy Davis' Treehouse, and learn first hand how Andy Davis' Treehou survived in the trees of America. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a children's play area concealed near the roots of the tree, and even baby Andy Davis' Treehou, pillaging in his crib!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 36".
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.