Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
December 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Alan-A-Dale existed in the heights of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find an abode built from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Alan-A-Dale, annoying in his crib!
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of panels.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to ride this attraction half a moment preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or skin, leg, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.