Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
October 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse, and see how Alan-A-Dale dwelled in the heights of the Disneyland Hotel. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Alan-A-Dale, laughing in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Chez 44 lounge -- the only place in Disneyliesland where alcohol is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a professional Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- Alan-A-Dale's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Toasters Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.