Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Alan Menken's Treehouse when it's not bathed in fog
Alan Menken's Treehouse
November 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and see how Alan Menken spent his time in the treetops of a theater. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle climbing area below the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, pulsating in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Minimum height 34".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.