Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction at park closing
Alan Menken's Treehouse
June 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and find how Alan Menken made a home in the trees of the western hemisphere. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, winning in his crib!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant tourists should send their children on alone.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This was one of the only "W ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- Alan Menken's Treehouse was originally the Ugly Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.