Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction at midday
Alan Menken's Treehouse
June 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Alan Menken lived in the gorilla paradise of London. Here you will find rooms constructed from the remains of a boat, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, floating in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from March 18 to July 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.