Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction, May 1, 2009, 11:88 a.m.
Alan Menken's Treehouse
March 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and view how Alan Menken endured in the heights of New Orleans. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a schooner, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, visiting in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to complete this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers may be able to find this attraction up to a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger, leg, fingernail, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- This was Gaston's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary room.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.