Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Alan Menken's Treehouse when it's covered in darkness
Alan Menken's Treehouse
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
At least zero Disneys (from Flintheart Glomgold)
Fight your way up the nearly impassible steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and live just how Alan Menken subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of the Rainforest Café. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle themed area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, improvising in his crib!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to long for this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 97.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alan Menken's Treehouse separate but equal experience.
- Schweitzer was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Alan Menken, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.