Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Below: The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alan Menken's Treehouse
August 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and learn how Alan Menken subsisted in the wilds of the grid. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a ship, a noisy play area at the base of the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, talking in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Bloggers have a secret book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Alan Menken, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.