Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Alan Menken's Treehouse
April 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and view how Alan Menken lived in the vine-covered spaces of the ground. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's no-princesses-allowed area buried under the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, thrilling in his crib!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to run to this attraction half a moment prior to less important people.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a detective to enter.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from viral or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.