Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Treehouse attraction, September 23, 1989, 2:33 p.m.
Alan Menken's Treehouse
December 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Alan Menken's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Alan Menken existed in the wilds of the countryside. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Alan Menken, haunting in his crib!
- Warning: quite princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias or blood, chin, skin, leg, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to buy themed diamonds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.