Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penny Press Arcade train, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Penny Press Arcade
May 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Press Arcade, you can use pennies to find ten seconds of diversion with a you-powered contraption, test your strength, or have your lucky numbers summed by Pocahontas.
- Warning: during fireworks, this train will be hostile to tourists.
- Before experiencing this train, go on something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, '50s haircuts, or bowel, cardiac, blood, heart, liver, or social problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this train may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.