Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Penny Press Arcade when it's not covered in fog
Penny Press Arcade
March 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Press Arcade, you can use pennies to watch actors nobody remembers anymore on a Civil-War-era device, find stuff to look up on Wikipedia, or have your spoons bent by Figment.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.