Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penny Pingleton Arcade attraction during construction
Penny Pingleton Arcade
July 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Pingleton Arcade, you can use pennies to take in a slideshow on a Civil-War-era contraption, play a game, or have your tea leaves read by Pollyanna.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.