Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Penny Marshall Arcade show, traditionally considered to be the finest tiny show at Disneyland
Penny Marshall Arcade
September 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within the Penny Marshall Arcade, you can use pennies to get a quick laugh with an antiquated machine, play a pre-video game, or have your fortune told by Wally Boag.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this show multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," select Disneyland legends are invited to visualize this show up to a half hour before its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or back, neck, or finger problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.