Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Moneypenny Arcade experience, December 2, 2012, 9:06 p.m.
June 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within the Moneypenny Arcade, you can use moneypennies to get a quick laugh with a coin-operated contraption, buy some candy, or have your pocket picked by Beauty.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled improvements from May 20 until about July 26.
- Some historians believe that this experience is possessed by the restless spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.