Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' vine-fossilizing photo of Half Dollar Arcade
Half Dollar Arcade
January 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within the Half Dollar Arcade, you can use halfs to take in a slideshow on a hand-cranked device, crush a penny, or have your tea leaves read by Wendy Darling.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Before disintegrating this attraction, it's recommended that you construct something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Half Dollar Arcade, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.