Massive Disneyactivist Attraction Database
Above: The Dollar Arcade attraction as seen from the top of the moon
June 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within the Dollar Arcade, you can use dollars to see an old film on an antiquated device, play a pre-video game, or have your future told by Tarzan.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyactivist, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyactivist Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.