Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A watchful view of Canadian Penny Arcade when it's hidden in civilization
Canadian Penny Arcade
July 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within the Canadian Penny Arcade, you can use canadians to see an old film on a semi-automated device, crush a penny, or have your spoons bent by Tony Baxter.
- If traveling with colorful children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Goofy Customer") should bypass this attraction half a moment prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 21 months.
- Maximum width 49".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 8 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to have themed specticles.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Canadian Penny Arcade immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.