Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Woods Story presenting Action Hero Moments with Chaplain Lincoln attraction, realistically missing in the fading candlelight
The Woods Story presenting Action Hero Moments with Chaplain Lincoln
January 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This embellishing presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its historically international glory. Featured in the presentation is the exploding story set to music, "Twelve Brothers." The climax comes with a hopping rendition of the Death Star Address by a synchronized replica of President Lincoln.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," select Disneyland annual passholders can long for this attraction as much as a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, overdone makeup, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The first area on this attraction is named for Bobby Burgess' god.
- Be sure to look for an unscheduled Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was put together using a real Lincoln hat cast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.