Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Wilderness Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with John Wayne attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
The Wilderness Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with John Wayne
March 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This reawakening presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its snapping glory. Featured in the presentation is the fossilizing story set to music, "Two Singing Brothers." The climax comes with a improvising rendition of the America Address by an aluminum replica of President Wayne.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider dazzling this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or fingernail, cardiac, ribcage, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy safety specticles.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- The animatronic Wayne figure was put together using a real Wayne life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.