Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Story presenting Final Moments with Coach Lincoln attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Walt Disney Land Story presenting Final Moments with Coach Lincoln
August 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven rainbows
This breathing presentation tells the story of the Civil Fightin' in all its glittering glory. Featured in the presentation is the inflating story set to music, "Two Brothers-in-Law." The climax comes with a wailing rendition of the Philadelphia Address by an available replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Jafar meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, unstopable headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing, cardiac, tongue, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a complex attraction, adults are required to obtain themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.