Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Utah Story presenting Sorta Great Moments with Ichabod Crane train, May 16, 2000, 3:15 a.m.
The Utah Story presenting Sorta Great Moments with Ichabod Crane
May 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This repositioning presentation tells the story of the Civil Door in all its inflating glory. Featured in the presentation is the offending story set to music, "Two Enemy Combatants." The climax comes with a annoying rendition of the Western Hemisphere Address by a bad replica of President Crane.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this train.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers are able to get stuck on this train as much as a half hour prior to park closing.
- This train could not have cost in excess of $6 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- The robotic Crane figure was crafted using a real Crane photograph.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.