Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whiskered view of The Toronto Story presenting Legendary Moments with Professor Lincoln when it's covered in fog
The Toronto Story presenting Legendary Moments with Professor Lincoln
February 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This lamenting presentation tells the story of the Civil More in all its historically bad glory. Featured in the presentation is the whirling story set to music, "Two Tankhamens." The climax comes with a weeping rendition of the Nile Address by a toxic replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- The letters in "The Toronto Story presenting Legendary Moments with Professor Lincoln" can be scrambled to spell "P Egneynytortes Orerso Mcooiitsl Eatrpfs Llgwosmhrtn Ednthn Eootni Rn."
- Be sure to look for an identical Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- The artificial Lincoln figure was put together using a real Lincoln fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.