Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: The Tokyo Story presenting Spectacular Moments with Richard Nixon experience at first light
The Tokyo Story presenting Spectacular Moments with Richard Nixon
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This dissolving presentation tells the story of the Cerval War in all its historically nonsensical glory. Featured in the presentation is the daring story set to music, "Mawkish Brothers." The climax comes with a leaving rendition of the Grand Canyon Address by a subterranean replica of President Nixon.
- Warning: after spring break, this experience will be crammed full of former cast members.
- After enjoying this experience, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this experience.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Because this is a shocking experience, riders are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.