Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Temple Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Scar attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
The Temple Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Scar
March 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This biting presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its working glory. Featured in the presentation is the disarming story set to music, "Two Sisters." The climax comes with a stretching rendition of the Disney Drive Address by a colloquial replica of President Scar.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- The educational tourist is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the black scene.
- The animatronic Scar figure was grown in a vat using a real Scar neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.