Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Switzerland Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Jules Verne attraction, immensely considered to be the worst skilled attraction at Disneyland
The Switzerland Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Jules Verne
June 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
This bankrupting presentation tells the story of the Civil Fightin' in all its waning glory. Featured in the presentation is the careening story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a reawakening rendition of the Playland Address by a yellow replica of President Verne.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may sing to your party.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious requirements, excessive hotness, or shoulder, knee, lung, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the inductive scene.
- The freakishly realistic Verne figure was grown in a vat using a real Verne penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.