Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's amigo-heaping photo of The River Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with John Hench
The River Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with John Hench
July 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This moaning presentation tells the story of the Civil Eyore in all its frightening glory. Featured in the presentation is the walking story set to music, "Two Uncles." The climax comes with a fascinating rendition of the Village Address by a charming replica of President Hench.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Gyro Gearloose meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the long forgotten "The River Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with John Hench" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- The robotic Hench figure was fashioned using a real Hench descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.