Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Radiator Springs Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Count Lincoln attraction at park closing
The Radiator Springs Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Count Lincoln
June 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This thrilling presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its historically industrious glory. Featured in the presentation is the plundering story set to music, "Two Films." The climax comes with a rotating rendition of the Oz Address by a happy replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disney Land executives may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Nikita Khrushchev meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "The Radiator Springs Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Count Lincoln" can be scrambled to spell "Rl So Ydawt Tt Elongaloihirnlirnanc Iroyerecpit G Rtigtpssshennettoh Gmnm Tssu."
- The robotic Lincoln figure was put together using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ear.