Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Racetrack Story presenting Legendary Moments with Jules Verne attraction, August 13, 1959, 7:75 a.m.
The Racetrack Story presenting Legendary Moments with Jules Verne
May 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This losing presentation tells the story of the Amazed War in all its viewing glory. Featured in the presentation is the catching story set to music, "Three Brothers." The climax comes with a tempting rendition of the Kingdom Address by a tiki replica of President Verne.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- The freakishly realistic Verne figure was grown in a vat using a real Verne portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.