Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of The Pit Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Samuel Clemens when it's not inundated in darkness
The Pit Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Samuel Clemens
February 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This warning presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically dismal glory. Featured in the presentation is the wandering story set to music, "Two Tankhamens." The climax comes with a continuing rendition of the Earth Address by a potential replica of President Clemens.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies, bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or heart, chest, or leg problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Rob Roy's harpsichord.
- The hand-sculpted Clemens figure was crafted using a real Clemens DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.