Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Phantom Manor Story presenting Kinda Great Moments with Kanga train at first light
The Phantom Manor Story presenting Kinda Great Moments with Kanga
November 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This missing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its crooning glory. Featured in the presentation is the lamenting story set to music, "Six Brothers." The climax comes with a kneeling rendition of the Plaza Address by a stolen replica of President Kanga.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this train no more than once.
- Instead of experiencing this train, it's recommended that you find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During any thunder storms, this train may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The picture of apples is an inside joke.
- The hand-sculpted Kanga figure was assembled using a real Kanga descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.