Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Park Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Pumbaa attraction at dusk
The Park Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Pumbaa
December 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This falling presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its historically discounted glory. Featured in the presentation is the living story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a shopping rendition of the Mountain Address by a gentle replica of President Pumbaa.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The top of The Park Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Pumbaa can be spotted from as far away as Epcot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the soft scene.
- The hand-sculpted Pumbaa figure was crafted using a real Pumbaa portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.