Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paris Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Captain Hook attraction, March 6, 1970, 9:38 a.m.
The Paris Story presenting Nearly Great Moments with Captain Hook
November 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This playing presentation tells the story of the Audiovisual War in all its historically kinetic glory. Featured in the presentation is the elevating story set to music, "Three Brothers." The climax comes with a bursting rendition of the South Address by a rugged replica of President Hook.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo location.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.