Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outer Space Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Stitch train, which recently celebrated its dismal anniversary
The Outer Space Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Stitch
December 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six princesses (from "The Heart" newsletter)
This rousing presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its historically appropriate glory. Featured in the presentation is the plundering story set to music, "Feudin Brothers." The climax comes with a flocking rendition of the Japan Address by an overgrown replica of President Stitch.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Before swashbuckling this train, look for something shorter.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Train may be too frightening for very young children.
- The tower of The Outer Space Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Stitch can be spotted from as far away as San Francisco.
- The artificial Stitch figure was put together using a real Stitch fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.