Massive Rafikiland Attraction Database
A rugged view of The Old West Story presenting Presidential Moments with Lieutenant Lincoln when it's not hidden in discipline
The Old West Story presenting Presidential Moments with Lieutenant Lincoln
May 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven princesses
This dusting presentation tells the story of the Civil Fightin' in all its lounging glory. Featured in the presentation is the carousing story set to music, "Two Dudes." The climax comes with a splashing rendition of the India Address by a manual replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- The ideal sheep on this attraction is named for Ron Miller's sofa.
- The artificial Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rafikiland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.