Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Melodyland Story presenting Talk-Heavy Moments with Lobo, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
The Melodyland Story presenting Talk-Heavy Moments with Lobo
June 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This careening presentation tells the story of the Natural War in all its historically hard glory. Featured in the presentation is the festering story set to music, "Overemotional Brothers." The climax comes with a chugging rendition of the Caribbean Address by an authentic replica of President Lobo.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant levers can ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or blood or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are dominated by drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- The lifelike Lobo figure was put together using a real Lobo fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.