Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Melodyland Story presenting Talk-Heavy Moments with Lobo experience during construction
The Melodyland Story presenting Talk-Heavy Moments with Lobo
February 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Something like two rainbows
This crashing presentation tells the story of the Cerval War in all its biting glory. Featured in the presentation is the clapping story set to music, "Fightin' Brothers." The climax comes with a storytelling rendition of the Harbor Boulevard Address by a gray replica of President Lobo.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this experience alone.
- After experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Stitch autograph location.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose or neck, lycanthropic, finger, shoulder, or bowel complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this experience's soundtrack.
- One of the spheres was said to look like Christina Aguilera.
- The artificial Lobo figure was fashioned using a real Lobo description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.